05 Juli 2009

my boo boo

PIPI!!! I always called him like that, it is lovely bunchy munchy nickname for my boo-boo. I love him more and more everyday. Today, i was visiting him and i found him sitting on his chair and playing football manager or what(i dunno the name). I continuing made my laptop soft case beside him. Somehow, i got tired then i went to his bedroom, taking his iPod and watching "Quantum Leaps" serial. I lay down on his bed and plugging the headset to my ear. About 30 minutes, my bf enter the room and he slept beside me, guess what?!! He's sleeping!! And snoring too!! Oh my gosh,, very annoying, i tried to increase the volume but his noise is won. I'm trying to keep on that room for an hour, but the sound makes me wanna die, i stand up and leave the room. I went back to the living room and trying to online. But then again, suddenly he's following me, oh man. I cannot stand to see his baby face, then he ask me to go home, i said okay. i o really want to kiss him right on his lips, but i' too busy with my YM, heheh.. I know he knows i love him and i know he loves me too (more than me sumtime)..

1 komentar:

Putri Wanasita mengatakan...

Bwakakakaaa

so sweet bangettttttttttt......